środa, 7 marca 2018

My Sonshine - My Creative Scrapbook

Oto trzeci layout z marcowego kitu Limited Edition od My Creative Scrapbook:
And here's the third layout I made using the March Limited Edition kit by My Creative Scrapbook:


Tym razem na wzorzystym tle naniosłam blenderem i tuszem wzór z maski, dodałam ozdoby z die-cutów i naklejek oraz dodałam kwiaty. Tytuł z grą słów - połączeniem słów "son" i "sunshine" - ułożyłam z piankowych literek. Całość jest delikatnie przestrzenna i pięknie mieni się pod światło metalicznym, miedzianym foliowaniem elementów papieru:
This time I applied the stencil pattern with a blender and ink upon a  patterned background and then built a composition of papers, die-cuts, stickers and flowers. My word-play title - a combination of the words "son" and "sunshine" - is arranged with foam letters. The whole page turned out delicately dimensional and beautifully shines against the light with metallic copper foiled elements of papers:






A jutro zapraszam do obejrzenia ostatniego layoutu z marcowego kitu.
Miłego dnia!
Drop by tomorrow for the last March kit layout.
Have a nice day!

2 komentarze:

Peninia / Gosia pisze...

U Ciebie jak zawsze przepięknie :)

Oliwiaen pisze...

Dziękuję bardzo, Gosieńko!