czwartek, 10 maja 2018

Cute Bunny - My Creative Scrapbook

Ostatni layout z majowego kitu Limited Edition od My Creative Scrapbook to wspomnienie naszego słodkiego królisia:
The last layout I made using the May Limited Edition kit by My Creative Scrapbook is a reminiscence of our cute bunny:


Tym razem wzór z maski odrysowałam białym i różowym pisakiem na skrawku papieru, którym zasłoniłam niepasujący obrazek modnej damy na arkuszu bazowym ;-) Potem dodałam kolejne ozdoby:
This time I traced the stencil pattern with white and fuchsia markers on a strip of paper with which I covered the unwanted fashionable lady image on the background paper ;-) And then I added othe embellishments:





To ostatni layout, ale jak zwykle przygotowałam jeszcze resztkowe kartki :-) Wpadnijcie jutro!
This is the last kit layout, but as usually, I made some leftovers cards too :-) drop by tomorrow!

Brak komentarzy: